Our little Family !

Our little Family !

Thursday, June 10, 2010

"US"


Steven & I meet eachother our Junior year in highschool we were both dating other people, but we all were friends, our senior year we both split up from the people we were dating and Steven and I became even better friends we'd talk on the phone & hang out, niether one us knew that we secretly liked eachother.Just a few weeks before we graduated we started dating and we have been insepratable ever since!, I guess you could say we are high school sweethearts! Steve purposed on Christmas eve 2003, and then almost 2 years later we got married on September 24, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple! We've been through so mcuch together, good, bad, and ugly. I can honestly say Steve is my best friend & soul mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment